Jumat, 25 Januari 2008

The weight of the world is on your shoulders..

some times you feel in life that weight of the world is on you shoulders

some times you feel that every thing is against you..

at times you feel empty.. you feel like a feather and float around from one place to other and going where the wind blows...

i at times you feel you dont have the capcity to do something.. at time you feel that you can do more but cant...

the vw roof rack.. from perth western australia.. adjustable.. been stored in the warehouse for more than 10 years.. has not been used but second hand... it has been polished so then it looks new again..

IDR 150.000,- to make it look new.. even though it is old..

why a roof rack on a vw beetle? so it can be more useful ..

it can be used for long distance traveling...

it is a dream to travel to places . . . using a vw

it can be used for carrying furniture and any thing that needs to be carried

the roof rack is building the capacity of the vw..

vw can do so little with a roof rack it can do more...

it my even can carry the weight of the world on its shoulders..

it may be old but it still can do much...

nothing is out of fashion for me.. or my style is old fashion

its the classical fashion..

or my fashoin is free...

it is probally an ugly roof rack.. but since it is useful then it stay....

i do not value much on appreance... i value contribution..

i value building on potential..

i value process and history..

i value your ideas... and advice..

i value action .. words and thourghts

i value reading .. not only reading books but reading the world..

Moji is a reflection of me.. i can only do so little but i have potentional to do more...

i will break my own limits.. i will cross all boundaries...

i give 110 % of my effort..

at times i will fail... at times i will loose.. at times i will be disapointed and heart broken..

but i know when i die.. i can say to my self.. i have tried..

then others would say in my funeral... "he has died trying,

he know what he wants... and he do his best to get it...

and if at the end he did not get it.... then death was the only boundary.. to his dream.."

what i want is that the people around me knows what i want in life...

i want people to know my dream... i want them to see my process..

i want them to see my struggle.. the blood, sweat and tears..

i need your the support... so I can be better.. so i can reach my dream..

i may not be the best of example.. i may be even a bad role model..

this is my story

please help me reduce the of the weight of the world on my shoulders..

thank you for listening..

1 komentar:

dee mengatakan...

"please help me reduce the of the weight of the world on my shoulders.."

baiklah tikus kayu yg suka gimana gimini..
seperti roof rack yg membantu MOBI,aq menjadi roof rack yg membantu mu membawa beban mu...krn kalu kau membawaku di pundakmu tentu akan berat, maka aku akan membawa diriku sendiri hehehehe...
becanda...

hidup membutuhkan mimpi krn mimpi membuat hidup melakukan hal-hal di luar kemampuannya

seperti kata sang penggembala dalam alchemist: "yang membuat hidup menarik adalah kemungkinan untuk mewujudkan impian menjadi kenyataan"

ok jib....
teruslah bermimpi bersamaku
karena kita akan meraihnya sampai titik darah penghabisan...
huek..huek...hehehehe