Kamis, 07 Februari 2008

the tree and moji

the tree of life...

the leaves of life..

the branches of life..

the roots of life...

the fruits of life..

my life is a tree.. it have roots which is deep down in the soil... it have roots deep down in the earth... it is my charater... it is my personality.. it is who is am.. it is my past.. it is what i have learnt... it is my heart and what a feel... it is my head my thinking .. and what i have done with my life.. my roots are beneth the surface.. underground.. unsean... something that i feel and something in my head...

it have branches .. which try to reach the skies... it have branches to try to touch the moon... it my dreams it is my ambitions... it is my choices... it is my alternative.. it is my plan b.... it is my anticipation for the future... it is what i want in life... it my direction in the sky..

it have leaves in my life.. to cool me down.. to make me calm.. to escape the heat... my leaves is not for myself but also for others... to control my emotions... desires.. and wants.. it is my fast... one day fast and the other not... it calms me down... it makes we aware of what are my needs in life.. it is about taking control of your body... it is about dictating what your body can endure.. it is about constant effort.... to restrain your self... it is self control .. it is self discipline... to change the world you need to be able to change your self... to change your self you need to be able to control your life...

to control your life... it needs full awareness.. it needs high motivation dan dedication..
if you suceed... then you will become an influence for others... it enough to influence the poeple around you... influence through action... not just influence through words...but your goals is just to influence your self.. your goals is to improve your self.. and let other learn from your actions..
and let other learn from your change... let other learn from your improvements...

my leaves is a shelter from the rain... from the storm to keep me dry... not only from the heat but also from the water..... we can't control the rain... we can't prevent a storm... but we can prepare for rain... and shelter for the storm... there are many things that you can't control in life... but you can control how you react to them.. but you can control your attitudes towards the storm.. you can control your behavoir when it rains...

my friend have shouted out to the world..

"while we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us..."benjamin franklin""

it is important to understand this...

the fruits of my life.... the results... the achievements.. to me that is not important..

to me it is the process

what have you done with time...? what was the process...? how was the journey? and not what is the destination?

one chinese proveb " i have fallen 7 times and stood up 8"

to be finally standing you need to fall... and that is the process... for any process you will feel the fruits... the sweet or sour...

a fruitfull process or the fruitless process...

if you have tried ... it is enough... if you try again it better

and if you keep on trying then you diserve to pick the fruits from the tree

just keep on trying untill you die... even though maybe in this life time you did not taste the fruits...

let other learn from your effort.. let other learns from your struggle.. let other learn from your motivation.. let others feel your pain... and the mistakes you have made.. to stand up tall and continue to work hard... and reach your dreams...

the important thing here is that

you leave foot prints in the sands of time...

and when your tired .. let moji do the walking..

let moji do the traveling...

this story is started about the tree... and ended with moji...

the tree and moji..

1 komentar:

dee mengatakan...

Jangan menunda apa yang bisa kau kerjakan hari ini

Jangan biarkan waktu berlalu tanpa makna

Berpikirlah bahwa waktu kita terbatas

Dan jangan menyalahkan apapun atau siapa pun atas sesuatu yang kita tunda-tunda

Jangan berkata ini belum waktunya

Karena kita yang menentukan kapan kita akan berkarya