Kamis, 03 Juli 2008

Services for an old car...

Like people cars need attention...

In this case my old vw... super beetle..

there seems to be problems with the balance of the car.. evertime i go over 70 km/h..

it starts to rummble and shake...

so... i had to Balance it.. all 4 wheels.. which costed me a total of Rp. 100.000,- and an additional sporing which cost me about another Rp 50.000,- which i don't know what it is for actually...

another.. thing which was needed is for 1 galon of Respol Elite 2010-50, 3 botols of Spiraz6x75w-90 and 5 liters of fuel.. which cost me Rp 341.000,-

so basically that day 28 June 2008.. i have used up about Rp 500.000,- for a my car..

now it is as good as new.. well not really but it is better than before..

oke guys see ya don't want to be ya..

1 komentar:

dee mengatakan...

aku sudah tidak sabar segera "mencicipi rasa baru" mobi setelah servis kali ini...sip deh