Minggu, 27 Januari 2008

4 wheels for a good year...

wheels in motion... an invention that is beneficial to man..

wheels beneficial in my life... it is my means of transport

it is my way to get around

it is my motion to reach my destination..
i know that wheels can't make me fly.. to fly in need wings..

and i know that these wheels can't make me sail the seven oceans .. to float i need a ship or boat..

a car.. which can fly.. a car which can float.. is something out of the ordinary..

these wheels make me down to earth.. these wheels slap me back to reality..

these wheels pull me back when when I'm high..

these wheels pull me in when I'm sinking..

4 good year tyres 13 or 12 inch i forget... not the original tyres.. the rim or the velg or the wheel is also not the orginal it is the standard japanese model..

a spare typre and wheel in the trunk but the size is wrong.. 16 inch.. i think and racing velg.. so it will not do much to help... if my wheels are punctured..

a flat tyre.. a nail in the road.. everyone must face and anticipate..

everyones journey have a twist and turns ..

everyones journey will have there ups and downs ..

everyones journey will have a hole in the road or a nail. .

these can slow you down.. these can stop your motion..

these can make you hopeless, desprate and impatient...

many things will try to stop you ... many things will make you unfocus

may things will become a obsticle

many things will try to destroy you and brake you down

don't fear what can go wrong in your life.. don't fear that your tyres will be punctured by a nail..

don't fear to go up hill.. or to drive through a river in a flood...

i believe we should battle it out verse the storm...

i believe we should do it head on..

i believe we should clash with any obsticles in our destination.. and deal with it..

i believe when we fall we should stand up again and fight.. we can walk but i choose to run..

i believe when you are hospitalize you should feel more alive.. and healthy

i believe when you are blind you should believe that you can actually see

i believe that when you are deaf you should believe that you can actually hear..

i believe that when you have no legs, you should believe that you can actual walk..

i believe that when you can not fly... you should believe that everyone has wings to make them fly...

great thing happens when you have limitation..

heros are made through the ability to do great things with the little amount of resources that they have...

david versus goliah... size does not matter...

victory are there for those who tried.. for those who do not fear failure.. for those who give it there best... victory comes at a sacrifice.. and my sacrifce is my life

heros are not rich but they are rich in charater..

heros are not professors but they read all nessecary detail in the world..

heros are not speciallist or expert ... but they contribute to humanity

hores are not super human .. but they are normal people just doing there best..

hores are not perfect .. . . but they do know their weaknesses and their strengths..

start small but aim big....

i am not a hero... i am not super human . . . i can not create significant change in the world.. i cannot make everyone in the world happy.. i don't have the solutions to all the problems in the world..

I'm just a traveler .. and im finding where is my place in the world...

I'm just a student . . and im learning from my experince in life..

I'm just a servent . . and im trying to serve others..

I'm just a begger .. and im begging to God that my prayers are answered...

I'm just me . . . with all of my limitations

i am my self when i am walking ..

i am my self when i am riding my .. bicycle..

i am my self when i am on my motor bike..

and finally i am my self when im driving my 1973 vw super beatle...

that is me.. accept me for who i am and not who you want me to be..

i will do my best . . . to be a better man..



1 komentar:

dee mengatakan...

"that is me.. accept me for who i am and not who you want me to be.."

wah ini tidak sesuai dg salah satu konsep 4 M yakni MAKSA...hehehehe...

ok jib
keep running to be a better man!!!