Senin, 28 Januari 2008

locking it up... vw central lock. .

it is a 1973 vw ... central lock.. super beatle..

it only has two doors not it not really central...

there are some things to be kept inside...

there are some things to be kept to your self..

there are parts that should not be made public..

there things that are secret, confidential and out of limits..

each and everyone of us has a central lock... to keep others out.. and determine who can come in...

be selective... be open... have a crieteria.. and you can still make mistakes..

i make mistakes in my life...

i tell the truth ... but the truth hurts..

i am just quiet ... but then people think i'm lying...

i admit the mistakes i have done... and i know what are my mistakes...

what i hide is not to hurt you.... but the fact that im hidding is hurting you...

that is life... deciding what you hide... and deciding what you open up to the world and others...

there is no right or wrong... there is just decision that you make and the consequences..

i make my decisions and i make my mistakes....

but the important thing is that i learn from my mistakes...

may be a central lock is not what i need..

i probally don't even needs doors...

let me feel the air flowing around me.. im nothing to hide... or hidding everying... or everything in the middle...

i have made my decision . . .

and make my hands do all the talking now...

because my mouth... is getting me into trouble at times....

so my actions speak louder than my words....

1 komentar:

dee mengatakan...

"and make my hands do all the talking now...
because my mouth...is getting me into trouble at times....
so my actions speak louder than my words..."

hehehe...
sang debater ternyata telah bertemu lawan tandingnya, Pemirsa...
dia terlalu banyak berkata sehingga sang debater terjebak kata-katanya sendiri...
hingga dia kehabisan kata-katan dan menggunakan tangannya sambil berkata "aku menyerah"

hehehehe :p