Minggu, 24 Februari 2008

My Jeans from Junior High (2)

I remember Perth, I remember buy it it with my mother, I remember it was on sale, I remember it was blue, I remember it was too large.. I remember it was it was baggy

I remember buying a blue shirt as well.. and I remember buying a jacket a blue jacket for my father and a cream color jacket for me.. I remember it was made in china .

I remember a lot from my past

Now I am not is Perth but I am in Indonesia.. now I don’t buy things with my mother but now with my friends, now I still buy things which is on sale and discount to about 70%

Now, my jean in no longer blue it is white or cream color or very light blue.. it has holes on both sides the left is small and the right is large.. the small hole is caused by a fishing hook stuck in my jeans when fishing in the harbor in Fremantle on a Friday night

At the bottom of the jeans near the angels is all frilly and feeling groovy

Now it is a bit small now it is a bit tight for some times it was used by my brother .. but when it started to fall apart .. my brother stop using it.. so I used it again

I still have the jacket.. but only the blue jacket which was indent to be used by my dad.. but since the jacket was not used then I just used it.. it was dark blue but now the blue as faded because it has been washed 1000 times…

My white jacket is no longer with me.. it is with a good friend right now. I have gave it to him on 26 may 2005 when the earth quake disaster.... but last time I heard from him he had an accident in the on his motor bike and broker his arms or shoulders but I don’t know the details..

I still have the blue shirt it is long sleeves but now it is small and the color is falling a part..

What have you leant from what you wear? What have you learnt from your fashion? What have you learnt form your style?

There is a story behind every thing that you ware… it is a part of you … but it is just the cover...

Don’t judge a book by it cover…

I have learnt to use what is not being used by others and give when other are in need..

1 komentar:

dee mengatakan...

yah....
karena saya hanya teman maka Don’t judge a book by it cover…