Selasa, 01 April 2008

Trans Jogja 2 work... morning with a public transport

waking uping the morning and realizing that i don't have a motorbike...

need to find a new way to go to work...

I can choose to use my car... but i don'thave a drivers liscence

I can choose to my brother to drop me off .. but at the morning he has a lecture to go to..

I can choose to my dad to drive metowork but then he has to wake up early in the morning just to drop me off..

I can choose to go by BMX to work... but if i do this everyday i would fall apart when i am fasting..

I can choose to walk the distance but is would take me two hours or more...

so i choose to take the bus... the big yellow and green bus... the bus with air conditioning

the bus that stop only at the bus stops... the ticket only Rp 3.000

i use the 3 A and 2A

starting from the Condong Catur Terminal usuing 3A then to Malioboro... transit in the bus stop then hop on to the 2A all they way to the front of my office.. bridgen katamso..

this is about some of the choices i have to make in my life...

1 komentar:

dee mengatakan...

wo...
ternyata aku bukan pilihan untuk mengantar kerja
huhuhuhuhu...
yah, mungkin krn ongkos ojek itu lebih mahal daripada trans-jogja
wekekekeekeke