Minggu, 20 Januari 2008

Before the wheel is a pair of shoes...

I have a shoe.. a story about my shoe.. i have wrote once in a blog..
and here it is for you.. from April 9, 2007

My Shoe From Cibaduyut

It is brown, it is leather, it something that Granpa would wear, or even your father. actually my father choose this shoe for me and he also have a a pair that is similar but the color is darker. Does having old fashion shoes mean that i am old fashion? it shows nothing. the import thing about a shoe is where have they been? and where will they take me? it is not the shoe that is important but is is the feet. does it smell or not? tat is why shoes should have lots of holes so tat there cuold be circulation of air.

This is a short discription about my shoe, it is from Cibaduyut, my father bourght it one year ago. I am still planning to wear it for another year, waiting for my dad to by me another or untill my shoes starts to fall apart.

Oke we se what will happend, what is the story of your shoe?

1 komentar:

dee mengatakan...

hm...hm...
sepertinya pernah baca
tetapi tetap menarik...

ajib suka sekali memakai barang2 klasiknya, dan terus memakainya sampai benar2 tdk bisa dipakai
oh, kecuali satu barang jib...tas ABRI tidak menunggu bulukan untuk tidak dipakai lagi, krn alasan yg aneh (menurutku) ajib menjualnya seharga Rp XXXXX ke Adit :p
hehehehe....

****
sepatu coklatku sayang
kau buatku nyaman malam hingga siang
hingga aku selalu bilang
hanya engkaulah yg ku sayang