Rabu, 16 Januari 2008

Reflecting: what is behind you

history is important..

learning history is a must..

you can understand a person by understanding their past..

history starts by what people write.. my history starts when i write.. i write my subjective history.. i write what i want other people to read about what i am.. about my past... about my behavior about my dreams .. it is his-story.. it is my story.. to you..

The Volkswagen Type 1, the Beetle , is an economic car produced by the German auto maker volkswagen from 1938 until 2003..

it is my german car.. a german car with a long history..

if it is a german car should i be able to speak German? . . . and live like a german?

clearly no...

the esense of the volkswagen is the "peoples car" a car affordable for the people...

i have prooved that it is affordable for me.. a student which have not graduate yet..

i tried my best... because i have direction...

why didn't i just buy the new beetle?

basically the new beetle is not a reflection of the peoples car.. it is far from the term affordable..

fashion is what can be afforded.. style is what is your choice..

and what do you choose.?

i choose my style and i determine my history..

and im making my foot prints in the sands of time..

this is not his-story but this is my story...

2 komentar:

dee mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
dee mengatakan...

sejarahku tergurat jelas di wajahmu...

hehehehehe :D