Minggu, 20 Januari 2008

My Shoe from Cibaduyut (3)

It is now 2008.. and still if my shoe from Cibaduyut..

After the repair.. the shoe flet too big.. it needed more padding..

it needed more support.. it needed a fatter inner soul...

Why? because my feet can get lost in my shoe.. not a good condition..

uncomfortable to walk around in..

so a added an white lotus garden hotel sandels..

i trim the edges so that it would fit with my shoe..

it felt more comfortable..

the problem is that is was white..

it was too appealing.. it was too contrast..

it would be better if it was black..

So.. I had to cover it.. with black vynil material from the saddle of my honda motorbike..Moji

i had no glue so i stiched it up my self with a gray sow and needles..

cuts here and there

alittle bit of this and a little bit of that..

there it is completed.. a new pair of soul.. a new comfort..

it is mine and i made it with what i have ..

it is mine and i made it with what i can..

for many years to come...

1 komentar:

dee mengatakan...

satu lagi tentang sepatunya....
(btw dia belum punya nama jib:))

biar sepatu lama yg penting kereen ya jib..warna putihnya jadi tersembunyi berkat moji yg berbaik hati ganti baju...cuman kenapa benang yg dipake untuk jait warna terang,Jib...kan kliatan jaitanmu yg indah hehehehehe...